Online Facility to Block SIMs

Share:
Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) has introduced an online facility for overseas Pakistanis in order to get their SIMs data regularized or to block the extra SIMs/connections issued against their Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC). This automated facility has been made available on the websites of PTA and all cellular mobile operators.
1. Check how many Mobile SIMs are assigned with your CNIC.
Enter your CNIC Number (e.g. 6110160645683)

2. If count of SIMs of any mobile company is found in excess of the actual SIMs in your use, visit link of that particular company listed below:

CompanyLinkEmail Address
Mobilinkhttp://www.mobilinkgsm.com/about/sim_info.phposis668cf@mobilinkworld.com
Ufonehttp://www.ufone.com/cm_668SIMis.aspxufoneoverseas668@ufonegsm.net
Telenorhttp://www.telenor.com.pk/668-overseastelenoroverseas668@telenor.com.pk
Waridhttp://www.waridtel.com/consumer/cs/sim_info_668.phpoverseas668@waridtel.com

3. Download relevant form from company’s website. Fill the form and email scanned filled form alongwith scanned copy of NICOP (both sides)/CNIC and passport at email address given at company’s website.

4. Company will give a reference number to the complaint and your NICOP/CNIC will be used for the purpose.

5. Extra SIMs registered against your CNIC shall be removed within 24 hours of the receipt of your complaint.

6. Database at PTA’s website will be updated after 45 days. You can confirm removal of extra SIMs by revisiting after 45 days.

Share:

28 comments

1. asadkhansajid 27 January, 2011 at 16:36 Reply

i lost my mobile whith sim my sim block 03026789850 ya kisi or ka cnic pa hai sms block sim send num 03347108335 abi

2. asadkhansajid 27 January, 2011 at 16:40 Reply

thanks u

3. zain-ul-abiden 7 May, 2011 at 21:57 Reply

i want to block my all number except my jazz sim 03066163700..please my numbers because i don,t know where they are and who used it.

4. tasleem bibi 8 June, 2012 at 16:33 Reply

plz change the ownership of this number (03003635787) in the name of mhammad kashif whose CNIC # is 3630219197691.

5. prince sarwar 8 July, 2012 at 16:42 Reply

dear sir my name is prince sarwar today i have lost my dual sim mobile nokia x1 01 and i want to block mobile

6. IKRA MUSTAIQ 17 October, 2012 at 07:52 Reply

PLZZZZZZZ PLZZZZZZZZZZ YA NO MUJHA BHT TNAG KAR RAHA HA IS NO KO ABHI BLOCK KAR DE PLZZZZZZZZZZZZHELP MEEEEEEEEEE PLZZZZZZZZZZ 03064665295

7. m. tariq iqbal 17 July, 2013 at 20:53 Reply

ya number plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz hmesha k liye bnd ker dy……

8. m.tariq iqbal 20 July, 2013 at 20:59 Reply

A.O.A plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz block my ufone sim i have lost my sim 03345381493 urgent….