Online Facility to Block SIMs
2. If count of SIMs of any mobile company is found in excess of the actual SIMs in your use, visit link of that particular company listed below:
3. Download relevant form from company’s website. Fill the form and email scanned filled form alongwith scanned copy of NICOP (both sides)/CNIC and passport at email address given at company’s website.
4. Company will give a reference number to the complaint and your NICOP/CNIC will be used for the purpose.
5. Extra SIMs registered against your CNIC shall be removed within 24 hours of the receipt of your complaint.
6. Database at PTA’s website will be updated after 45 days. You can confirm removal of extra SIMs by revisiting after 45 days.