If you are planning to visit outside pakistan and looking to apply for Driving License there then its recommended to first get International Driving License in Pakistan. Any one having Permanent Driving License then apply and get International Driving License very easily. Just visit your district of residence office in Punjab, Pakistan now with the required documents.
- Required International Application Form within File-cover.
- An attested copy of N.I.C.
- A copy of Valid Driving License issued from Lahore.
- A copy of Pakistani Passport valid for At-least 6 Months with Visa.
- Two attested photo graph (Passport Size)
- Rs. 66 Court Fee Ticket. Rs. 450 Bank Challan Fee to submit HBL Branch Near CTO Office.
February 15, 2018
salaam sir,mera driving license bana howa hai,but mai ne international banawna hai…ne mera vehari punjab se bana howa hai license..soo ab change krwana..kya muje lahore jana pare ga ya vehari se hi ban jae ga international license…plz kindly rply me