In order to attest the degree/certificate from the embassy of any country, it is required that all documents should be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Government of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
Following are the list of documents required.
1. Original Degree/Certificate you want to attest (i.e. SSC, HSSC, Degree, Transcript etc)
2. One Photocopy of Original Degree/Certificate you want to attest (i.e. SSC, HSSC, Degree, Transcript etc)
3. Additional photocopies of each document, if you want photocopies to be attested.
3. Original along with one Photocopy of CNIC
4. One Photocopy of Passport
Before attestation from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Pakistan, it is required that applicant should attested the document(s) from the concerned authorities listed below.
1- All documents should be attested from the concerned authorities prior submission to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Pakistan:
a) Metric/Intermediate certificates must be attested by the IBCC (Inter Board Committee of Chairman), Islamabad/ Lahore/ Karachi & Quetta.
b) All pakistani degrees must be attested by the HEC.
c) Marriage Certificate (Nikah Nama) in Urdu must be translated into English and NADRA marriage registration certificate (Both in Urdu & English) are compulsory to be submitted.
d) All the foreign degrees should be initially attested by the concerned Mission (High Commission or Embassy in Islamabad).
Procedure for the Attestation from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) is listed below:
1. Visit the MOFA office.
2. From the first counter, obtain “ttestation Stamps” as per the MOFA schedule of charges. (currently its Rs.25 per document)
3. Affix the stamps on the aback side of your educational documents (original and/or photocopies).
4. Submit your document for attestation.
5. You will received the attested documents on the same day within 2 hours.
September 1, 2018
Thanks a lot team seenandreport. Above info is very helpful