Attestation from HEC
First you need to register at the HEC website http://das.hec.gov.pk/ with your CNIC and then enter the complete academic record. Once the application will completed you can get the print of the application along with the ‘Bank Challan’ form. Currently HEC charge Rs. 800 for each page of original document and Rs. 500 for each page of photocopies. It seems to be higher rate but you have no option 🙂
Following are the list of documents required.
1. Original Bachelors/Masters Degree & Transcript along with its front and back photocopy.
2. Original SSC, HSCC Certificates or O/A Levels Certificates with IBCC equivalence along with its front and back photocopy.
3. Original CNIC and photocopy
4. In case of submission through an authorized person the Authority letter is required that is duly attested by a Grade 17 officer.
Procedure for degree attestation.
1. Visit your regional or central HEC office.
2. You will first get the tokens number.
3. Counter 1 & 2 will check and verify all the required documents .
4. Counter 3 (Bank Window) will collect the applicable fee.
5. Counter 4 is the place where you deposit the set of documents and they will return the applicant copy of bank challan and will instruct to come back on same day between 3:00 pm to 4:00 PM and collect all of your documents.